Grundfos, a global leader in advanced pump solutions, is a pioneer in pre-fabricated systems with world class hydropneumatic pumping systems, drawing upon its experience to add value to the supply chain and in the product life cycles of present and future building structures. The key benefits of Grundfos pre-fabricated and factory assembled systems are reduced lead time and complexity, increased cost savings in the overall project, superior functionality with Grundfos application knowledge, factory assembled and tested with highest safety standards, single point system responsibility, standardized and modularized systems, minimal commissioning time with factory pre-commissioned
systems, and safer working environment with reduced site work and interventions.
Some of the leading Grundfos pre-fabricated solutions in the HVAC industry are:
• Skid mounted primary chilled water pumping system
• Skid mounted secondary chilled water pumping system
• Skid mounted tertiary chilled water pumping system
• Skid mounted chilled water system manager and optimizer
• Skid mounted pressure holding units
• Zone temperature control units
• Heat exchanger (sub) stations/mixing loop units
• Pre-fab AHU coil pump units with temperature control
Disclaimer: The information provided within this publication / eBook/ content is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information, products, services, or related graphics contained in this publication / eBook/ content for any purpose. Any use of this information is at your own risk.